The personal finance website WalletHub has analyzed 150 of the largest US cities and have come up with their most "wallet-friendly" locations for retirees to spend their retirement years. Using 25 unique factors, ranging from recreational activities, cost of living and job prospects for workers + age 65, the site chose the following cities as its top 10:
- Number 10: Peoria, Arizona
- Number 9: Plano, Texas
- Number 8: Cape Coral, Florida
- Number 7: Port St. Lucie, Florida
- Number 6: Overland Park, Kansas
- Number 5: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Number 4: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Number 3: Orlando, Florida
- Number 2: Grand Prairie, Texas
- Number 1: Tampa, Florida
Funny how no Minnesota cities made the top 10. I wonder why??
Please contact us so we can help you plan your ideal retirement in the city of your dreams.