Anita Kalafut CFP®, EA
“I like the day-to-day interaction with clients, discussing their goals, assessing their finances and helping them develop a financial game plan that will help them achieve a fulfilling and financially stable retirement.”
- Prior to joining SWA, Anita worked for a Minneapolis based independent advisory firm assisting clients with a variety of wealth management concerns.
- She has been working in the financial services industry since 1994.
- Her responsibilities at SWA including servicing her own clients, as well as building new client relationships.
- Anita enjoys frequent interaction with clients, answering their retirement questions regarding preparing and building their portfolios towards retirement and managing their money once they are in the retirement phase of their life.
- Anita holds a bachelor’s degree from Metropolitan State University
- Anita is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional since 1999
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Working towards becoming a member of the National Association of Professional Financial Advisors (NAPFA) as well as an Enrolled Agent
- Five Star Wealth Manager 2015 and 2020*
- Reading, running and spending time with family.
* FIVE STAR Wealth Managers are nominated by their industry peers. They are asked to identify one or more wealth managers they know to have an established practice, good client relationships and a strong reputation. Award winners must satisfy various criteria including being actively employed as an industry professional for a minimum of 5 years, having maintained a favorable regulatory history, and accepting new clients. Additional review considerations include client retention rate, assets under management, the number of client households and industry credentials. Professionals do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final award list. The FIVE STAR award is not indicative of a wealth manager’s future performance. No payment or application fees are required to earn the recognition, however, SWA pays a fee in order to use the Five Star Wealth Manager logo.