Becky Botzet CFP®, EA
“With our world and personal lives changing constantly, creating a plan is only the first step to reaching our goals. For that reason, after we create a solid well rounded plan, we work closely and continuously with clients to provide guidance as their lives evolve.”
- Becky is responsible for designing and preparing financial plans and is a member of the SWA Investment Committee.
- Becky has over 20 years in experience in the financial services industry.
- Before joining SWA in 2015, she worked for a prominent regional brokerage firm for several years providing investment research and spent over ten years working for independent comprehensive financial planning firms in the Minneapolis area.
- Becky is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional and Enrolled Agent.
- Additionally, Becky obtained her Bachelors degree in Economics from the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities campus.
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP)
- Financial Planning Association Member
- Long Lake Chamber of Commerce
- Five Star Wealth Manager 2019*
- Involved in several activities of two middle school aged children
- Enjoys spending time with extended family at the lake in northern Minnesota
* FIVE STAR Wealth Managers are nominated by their industry peers. They are asked to identify one or more wealth managers they know to have an established practice, good client relationships and a strong reputation. Award winners must satisfy various criteria including being actively employed as an industry professional for a minimum of 5 years, having maintained a favorable regulatory history, and accepting new clients. Additional review considerations include client retention rate, assets under management, the number of client households and industry credentials. Professionals do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final award list. The FIVE STAR award is not indicative of a wealth manager’s future performance. No payment or application fees are required to earn the recognition, however, SWA pays a fee in order to use the Five Star Wealth Manager logo.