"The focus on client service that the SWA culture embodies is present in each one of our team members. I like to continue to learn and grow and have an active part in providing the best possible service experience for our clients."
- She has been employed over 20 years in the field of Wealth Management/Financial Services.
- Prior to coming to SWA in 2022, Dayna worked in a Client Services role for a wealth management firm in Maple Grove.
- She attended Century College in White Bear Lake and Kaplan University online earning her Series 65 and Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional certifications.
- Her role at SWA has her assisting Becky and Anita--scheduling and attending client meetings and assisting with follow up, paperwork and miscellaneous client-related tasks.
- Originally from Forest Lake, Dayna now lives on a hobby farm in North Branch with her two young sons.
- She enjoys spending time outdoors--camping, skiing, hiking, horseback riding and swimming and fishing on the St. Croix River.