Jackson Potter CFP®
“I see the profession of financial planning as a way to make positive differences in the lives of many individuals and their families.”
- Prior to joining SWA in 2018, Jackson interned for a wealth management firm in Edina
- His responsibilities at SWA include servicing his clients, building new client relationships, and collaborating with the financial advisor team
- Jackson became a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional in May 2020
- Jackson graduated from Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia with a B.S. Degree in Finance
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) member
- Participant of FPA NexGen, a networking group for young financial planning professionals
- Working towards becoming a member of the National Association of Professional Financial Advisors (NAPFA), as well as an enrolled agent with the IRS
- Originally from Denver, CO, now lives in Minneapolis.
- Avid outdoors enthusiast.
- Enjoys exploring bike paths and skiing in particular.
- Likes catching the latest movies and going to concerts.