Associate Wealth Advocate
“I see the profession of financial planning as a way to make positive differences in the lives of many individuals and their families.”
- Joined SWA in 2018, after interning for a Wealth Management firm in Edina.
- Jackson assists SWA financial advisors with servicing their clients.
- Jackson graduated from Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia with a B.S. Degree in Finance.
- While in college, he was on the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Certification Education Track.
- Financial Planning Association Member
- Originally from Denver, CO, now lives in Minneapolis.
- Avid outdoors enthusiast.
- Enjoys exploring bike paths and skiing in particular.
- Likes catching the latest movies and going to concerts.