Financial Services Assistant
“I like seeing clients achieve their goals—whether that be early financial independence or a child graduating from college with little to no debt. We help with all stages of life.”
- Kay works closely with team members in communications to clients, the website and special projects, as well as the day to day running of the business..
- Before joining SWA in 2012, Kay worked in the same capacity for a financial advisory firm in Minneapolis for 8 years and for 9 years as an Office Manager/Controller for a construction company prior to that.
- Kay received a B.S. degree in Interior Design and a B.A. in Journalism from South Dakota State University in Brookings.
- Shakopee Volleyball Boosters
- Living Hope Lutheran Church committees
- Shakopee Schools
- American Red Cross
- Feed My Starving Children
- Ruby's Pantry
- She and husband, Todd, have three daughters
- Enjoys playing and watching volleyball and riding bike, playing pickleball and scrapbooking
- Loves to travel with her family, especially to Disney World and Europe.