Matt Wright CFA®
Vice President, Chief Investment Officer
“I want our clients to understand that the long-term process is much more important than short-term outcomes. We can show our clients how to take advantage of the things we can actually control and mitigate the risk of those things we can’t.”
- Matt leads the SWA Investment Committee.
- His responsibilities include client portfolio analysis and recommendations.
- He is also in charge of trading and rebalancing of client accounts.
- Matt has been involved in wealth management since 2004, primarily in roles of investment research and portfolio management. However, he also has experience with financial planning and taxation that are valuable in SWA’s integration of portfolio management into our clients’ overall wealth management program.
- Along with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a major in Finance, he also received minors in Chemistry and Environmental Engineering from the University of Minnesota, Duluth.
- In 2008, he earned the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation.
- Matt and his wife Kelly keep busy with their two elementary-aged children, who are enrolled in a Spanish immersion program.