Steve Tecker CFP®
“When I was growing up, my family had very little exposure to what I would now consider to be basic financial concepts and strategies. I want to be someone who can help bridge that gap for others.”
- Prior to joining SWA, Steve worked for Fidelity Investments and for Charles Schwab prior to that.
He has been working in the financial services industry since 2015.
- His responsibilities at SWA include assisting with client services by preparing for client meetings, taking part in meetings and following up. He also assists with financial plan preparation.
- Steve enjoys frequent interaction with clients, getting familiar with their financial situations and helping them meet their goals.
- Steve holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of South Dakota.
- He earned a Certificate of Financial Planning from Boston University and earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation in 2019.
- Working towards becoming an Enrolled Agent
- Member of USD men’s basketball team and recipient of the Coyote Character Award
- Barbecue, movies and television and spending time with family.